This state-of-the-art is a truly unique service to promote the club, a business, a fund-raiser, a member’s company, at corporation at all golf outings. It’s called a golf swing capture. A swing capture is a suitable for framing take-home sequential printout of each participant’s golf swing playing in your next sponsored golf outing.
Below you can see an example of a swing capture print. I have room for your four (4) typical sized logos at the top.
Here is how it works:
1) The Golf Professor (TGP) sets up on the 1st or 10th tee (close to power) with our high-speed swing capture equipment. It is the same technology you see in Golf Digest when they analyze a PGA Tour Pro’s swing!
2) TGP prints out each players swing in 8 high-speed frames on special paper with logo around the borders. (There is room for 4 logos at top of page border area)
3) Printouts are distributed at the post-golf festivities to each team. All individual teammates will find their personal take-home swing capture in the team envelope with their starting hole number.
4) Swing captures are printed out on special printed paper with your logos prominently displayed. They are entirely ready and suitable for framing for office, den, or study
5) Golf participants, whether they be clients, employees, partners, or associates will always see your logo(s) prominently displayed as they “admire” their golf swing perched on the wall or on a desk!
SWING CAPTURE PROMOTION
$550.00 BASE FEE for GOLF PROFESSOR TO SETUP AND PERFORM SWING CAPTURES AT YOUR COMPANY GOLF EVENT
(This deposit is required to hold that day for your event)
$480 Hi-SPEED COMPUTER/VIDEO SWING PICTURES OF PLAYER
A minimum of $480 will be billed for all events up to 40 players, larger events are billed at $12 per player.
Example: 59 players @ $10 ($708) + swing capture BASE FEE ($550) = $1258 total for entire service.
Total MINIMUM cost is only $1030 for up to 40 players!
The Bottom Line for your PROMOTIONAL business investment. What’s in it for you?
1) Your company wins by getting a deduction for advertising and/or promotion!
2) You also win by having a constant reminder to participants of your tournament, business, logo, and/or advertisement encouraging them to utilize your service or participate in your event in the future!
3) Your tournament participants win by giving them something totally unique.